Rick Perry's Unpopular Opinions
Rick Perry also thinks that both films are accurate historical representations.
Happy New Year, Y’all
Hey guys, Eric here wishin’ y’all a great 2012.
I’ve queued several posts and they should start up at about noon GMT -6.
Hello everyone, it is me, Kyle.
First of all, I would like to wish you all a happy holiday. We also would like to thank you all for following Rick Perry’s Unpopular Opinions.
You may have also noticed that its been a bit slow over here. We apologize for that, we’ve been busy or distracted. We do not know when that is going to change but we have been trying hard to make time for this blog.
Second, the ask box has been cleared once more, which means the ask box is open and ready for any suggestions.
Things to consider:
- Please check to see if your suggestion is similar or the same to one already posted (also check this slacktory article).
- Nothing self-referencing the blog, Rick Perry, or the presidential race.
- Nothing that is meant to shock or be controversial.
- If it’s a pop culture reference (fandom, internet, etc.), please tell us where it came from.
- To fandom: It would just be better if you didn’t suggest to us that ‘x/x is the best/worst’. My blog is not a shipper’s battleground.
- The opposite of something that is true is a lie, not an opinion, so please do not submit those.
- Do not be mad that we have not used a suggestion! Sometimes many suggestions come from the same references and we wish to space them out or we wish not to use too many from one reference.